Terms of Participation
Terms and Conditions
Titus GmbH, Scheibenstr. 121, 48153 Münster, Managing Director: Julius Dittmann, PV Schulz, Brigitta Dittmann, Registrar Court Münster, Westf., HRB 4949, Revenue ID Id. DE 812 243 129 (titled "titus"), offers on the titus.de website profit games. Participation in these competitions and their implementation is governed by the following provisions, as well as the terms and deadlines, which are specifically stipulated in each competition, which the participant acknowledges by participating in a prize draw
§ 1 Participants
(1) Any natural person who is a permanent resident of the European Union and 18 years of age is entitled to participate in a prize draw. Subject to statutory provisions, persons who have not reached the age of eighteen will be required to consent, unless explicitly excluded, to consent to their education.
(2) In order to participate in the contest, it is imperative that all personal details correspond to the truth.
(3) Titus legally affiliated companies, legal representatives and employees of Titus as well as their dependents and persons residing in the home community are not entitled to participate.
§ 2 Participation
(1) A participant participates in the contest by filling out all questions and / or registration forms and - if part of the contest - answers all contest questions and / or sends documents to Titus within the period specified in the prize list. The electronically logged receipt of the fully completed registration forms by Titus is used to check the timeliness of the filing with electronic submission. In the case of a postal submission, the entry into the mailbox of Titus is used.
(2) In order to participate in the contest, it is imperative that all personal details correspond to the truth. Otherwise, an exclusion pursuant to § 3 may be made. The participant is responsible for the correctness of his personal details, especially his e-mail address and / or postal address.
(3) Each participant can only participate in his own name.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) In case of a breach of these terms, Titus reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(2) Titus also has the right to disqualify participants and to exclude them from the future participation in games which manipulate the participation process, the game and / or the offer, in particular with the help of unauthorized aids, or try culpably and / or otherwise unfairly to influence the contest, in particular by interference, threat and / or harassment by employees or other participants and / or otherwise by manipulation. In such cases, profits may also be recognized and reclaimed subsequently.
(3) Whoever gives untrue personal details can be excluded from the competition.
§ 4 Data Protection
(1) Titus undertakes to observe the legal provisions on data protection.
(2) Titus asks for a last name, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and / or postal address if participants decide to participate in Titus competitions, as well as to ensure that each participant participates only once in the competition. All of these personal data will be treated by Titus according to the DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT.
§ 5 Implementation and processing
(1) The terms of delivery for the prizes shall be determined by Titus. If it is not possible to secure the promised winnings or it takes place under circumstances which are not reasonable, the winners will receive an equivalent prize.
(2) Winners will be notified in writing by Titus and may be published on titus.de by name. The winner expressly agrees with this form of publication. Titus shall be entitled to transmit the data of the winner to the sponsor of the prize in order to allow the distribution of the prize. If Titus is only aware of the winners' e-mail address, the winner will be notified by e-mail.
(3) If the winner does not claim his prize within four weeks of the notification, he or she will be forfeited and a new winner will be determined by lottery. Claims of winners not drawn by Titus are excluded.
4. The entitlement to a prize shall also be forfeited if the prize delivery cannot take place within 6 months of the first notification of the winning, for reasons which are determined by the winner. There may be other, possibly even shorter deadlines for car and travel prices.
(5) One prize per winner. If several participants give a correct answer, a lottery method will be used.
(6) The object presented as a prize in the context of the prize list is not necessarily identical to the object obtained. Rather, there may be deviations with respect to the model, color or similar attributes. The sponsor of the prize may select an item of medium type and quality equivalent to the item presented as a prize.
(7) The prices (with the exception of motor vehicles and travel) shall be sent by Titus, by the prize sponsor or by a third party appointed by him, by means of forwarding, parcel service or postal service to the postal address to be indicated by the winner.
(8) Delivery is free within the Federal Republic of Germany. In addition, incurred transport costs and duties have to be borne by the winner. The place of performance shall remain the registered office of Titus, despite the assumption of the costs of dispatch.
(9) In the event that delivery is made through a forwarding agency, the forwarding company will contact the winner in order to arrange a delivery date. Delivery usually takes place between 8 am and 6 pm on Mondays to Fridays. If the forwarding company does not arrive at the address of the winner, a message will be sent. The winner has to bear the costs of a new delivery himself.
(10) Money winnings are sent to the winner by the postal address specified by him by way of clearing account. With the delivery, Titus will be exempt from the liability. If a payment is not made for reasons beyond the control of Titus, the profit will be forfeited. Claims against Titus are then excluded.
Titus reserves the right to transfer the money gain to the winnings bank account. For this purpose, the winner must state his bank account.
(11) In the case of a car profit, the winner of the car dealer responsible for the delivery is named. If the vehicle is not picked up within a certain period, the profit will be forfeited.
(12) In the case of travel profits, the processing is carried out exclusively in direct contact between the winner and the respective sponsor of the prize or a tour operator commissioned by him / her. The prize sponsor or travel organizer will contact the winner as soon as he has received the data from Titus. If a travel date is not already specified in the contest itself, the journey has to be carried out to the dates fixed by the prize sponsor or travel organizer. There is no entitlement to a specific date of travel. If the travel is not carried out by the date or period specified by the sponsor or tour operator, there is no claim to the prize. With confirmation of the travel, the winner is subject to the travel conditions of the organizer.
The value of the trip in the booking text is subject to seasonal deviations and currency fluctuations, depending on the time of the availability and use of the trip. Compensation for this value difference is excluded.
(13) In the case of a prize, the participant declares that, in the event of the occurrence of any costs, expenses and other services which are not expressly deemed to be profit or profit, they are borne by him. This may be, for example, the following costs:
• Car, motorcycle and comparable prices - all costs resulting from the collection as well as all further consequential costs (taxes, fuel, repairs, insurance, etc.)
• Traveling - arrival and departure to the starting point of the trip (airport, train station, etc.), all private costs (minibar, telephone, etc.) that arise during the trip.
(14) If the transmission of the profit is not possible or is only possible under unfavorable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent substitute.
The winner will also receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize is no longer available in the presented version (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(15) A cash payment of the value of the winnings is not possible.
(16) Prize claims cannot be transferred to third parties.
(17) Complaints are to be addressed to Titus in writing, stating the raffle, within 14 days of the date on which the reason is known. Complaints notified or delayed by telephone cannot be processed.
§ 6 Change of the contest
(1) The performance of the competition and the selection of the prizes is the responsibility of Titus.
(2) Titus reserves the right to terminate or terminate the contest in whole or in part (ie, for certain winnings) at any time without prior notice and without giving a reason. In particular, Titus shall use this right for a) technical reasons (viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or b) for legal reasons which may affect the administration, security, integrity and / or regular and proper completion of the raffle, or c) a proper outcome of the raffle cannot be guaranteed.
(3) If such termination is caused by the conduct of a participant, Titus may claim damages against this person.
(1) Titus shall be released from all obligations upon delivery of the prize, unless an earlier point in time arises from these regulations.
(2) Titus shall not be liable for material and / or legal deficiencies in profits generated by the profit-making sponsors.
(3) Titus shall not be liable for the insolvency of a profit sponsor as well as the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the profit.
(4) Titus shall only be liable for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence by Titus or one of its vicarious agents or employees or the violation of cardinal obligations. This does not apply to damage caused by injury to life, body and / or health.
The above limitation of liability applies in particular to damages caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, in the case of technical equipment and / or service faults, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data and viruses.
(5) Titus shall not be held responsible for incorrect information which is generated or disseminated by participants and / or third parties and which are connected with these Titus sweepstakes.
(6) There is no liability for the persons excluded by § 3.
(7) The announcement of the winners is without guarantee.
(8) Any claim relating to the profits received shall be addressed directly to the profit-making sponsor who issues the profits.
(9) In the case of travel profits, Titus shall not be liable for the consequences of a justifiable change in the travel offer or the reasoned cancellation of the travel by the tour operator. The possibility of payment of the travel value is excluded.
§ 8 Use and exploitation rights
(1) If participation in a competition requires the sending of materials, each participant assures that he is the sole owner of all rights of the materials he has created and transmitted. Each participant grants Titus the right to use these materials in a timely and unrestricted manner. Titus may transfer these rights to third parties. Each participant also transfers Titus ownership of the materials it submits. A transfer of ownership shall not take place unless the participant explicitly and in writing declares against Titus that he does not wish to transfer the property. Such declaration must be received by Titus no later than 10 days after the conclusion of a competition (date of the announcement of the winner). After the expiry of this period, Titus will be able to destroy all transmitted materials. The participant guarantees that the transmitted material does not violate the rights of third parties and have neither racist, defamatory, offensive or otherwise illegal content and thus indemnifies Titus from all claims of third parties.
(2) Titus accepts the liability for the materials sent to Titus only in the case of intentional or grossly negligent acts of his employees or third parties commissioned by him.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) The legal process is excluded.
(2) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
(3) These conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and Titus are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) These conditions of participation can be changed at any time by Titus without separate notification.